Rayshard Brooks dead after being shot in the back by Atlanta police

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Atlanta D.A. speaking now.

Apparently the Officer was in violation of --- 4.1.1 Violation APD

His Partner has decided to be a state witness against him.

Felony Murder is the charge. A conviction will be Death Penalty.

The Officer also kicked Brooks when he was down, and that's 1 - 20 years sentence. On top of the Death Penalty.
Also standing on the body is another 1 - 20 years sentence.

Arrest warrants have been signed. They want both Officers to surrender on or about 6pm tomorrow.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/vide...ws/ar-BBmYvYY?appwebview=true&ocid=spartanntp

Last edited:

a1rimrocka

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yo this is wild... How often do they charge a cop with assault on bystanders when discharging a firearm?

And the other cop already agreed to become a witness for the State... for his own benefit of course :hmm:

publicenemy

Rising Star
Registered
that cop wont see the light of day.
he gettin a whole slew of charges.
i didnt even know he kicked him after he was down.
That's why when a cop gets smoked I be like................................
d1f397436d1f738e852834ef6eeb714b.gif

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
OG Investor
This is all Obama's fault! Blexit/ADOS getting the bail money.

babydaddy

Rising Star
Platinum Member
DON'T GRAB THE TASER AND RUN THEN THIS WON'T HAPPEN TO YOU.
I MEAN IF HE JUST WOULDN'T HAVE GRABBED THE TASER IT WOULDN'T HAVE FORCED THE COP TO SHOOT HIM IN THE BACK TWICE, STAND ON HIS SHOULDERS AND KICK HIM

RIGHT GUYS??????
MIGHT AS WELL SAY, IF THE COP CALLED INTO WORK THAT DAY, BROOKS MIGHT BE ALIVE RIGHT?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know the audience. Scroll back in this thread and these posts who tried to justify his fucking murder.

There’s literally two maybe three people saying that dumb shit.

So your previous comment will float into the abyss because most see what you’re trying to do. But being that only two people voiced that opinion, they’ve most likely left this thread so it falls on deaf ears.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
There’s literally two maybe three people saying that dumb shit.

So your previous comment will float into the abyss because most see what you’re trying to do. But being that only two people voiced that opinion, they’ve most likely left this thread so it falls on deaf ears.

Except for the fact that it clearly didn't as evident by this exchange.
But also, I'm not posting for a direct response. I'd much rather the people who lurked who shared that sentiment see the shit feel the shame and sit in it.
That's why I said what I said. Not for quotes or likes.

babydaddy

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I know the audience. Scroll back in this thread and these posts who tried to justify his fucking murder.

I don't know. All I know is this thread taught me that his case isn't like the others and that it was partially his fault.
I think most agree that Mr. Brooks case totally different than george and others,, straight up and down.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
This is all Obama's fault! Blexit/ADOS getting the bail money.

Let's see if her and Blexit keep supporting him. I wanna see what Candice and Coon Tatum have to say about this new development. Tatum got quiet after a lot of facts about the Ahmaud Arbery case case out

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I think most agree that Mr. Brooks case totally different than george and others,, straight up and down.

It's no different for the simple fact that there's no justification for him being dead.
It's literally life or death. The other little shit doesn't matter because he should have been arrested and then taken to jail
we shouldn't even know who he is.

He's not the first drunk person to not want their ass beat and run away.
They didn't have to shoot him in the back
he didn't have to say i got him
while he was fighting for his life they didn't have to stand on his shoulders
and kick him while he was down

NOTHING DONE before that justified what happened
and that is what you can say about ALL of these cases we're talking about.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor

LET'S KEEP GOING ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED.

So Brosnan stood on Brooks shoulder after the shooting and Rolfe said "I got him" and then kicked him, the report said neither have him first aide for 2 minutes while he lie dying. Rolfe definitely going to prison, seems like Brosnan trying to cooperate to get a lighter sentence

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hahaha. A cop getting the death penalty?
That cop will be acquitted.
The POLICE UNION will get him the best lawyers known to man.

that cop wont see the light of day.
he gettin a whole slew of charges.
i didnt even know he kicked him after he was down.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
So Brosnan stood on Brooks shoulder after the shooting and Rolfe said "I got him" and then kicked him, the report said neither have him first aide for 2 minutes while he lie dying. Rolfe definitely going to prison, seems like Brosnan trying to cooperate to get a lighter sentence

Isn't that what criminals do?

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Who is Mr Ross?
Damn Brooks was fucking in a drunken haze for over 1 hour!
That was not a daiquiri.