Rayshard Brooks dead after being shot in the back by Atlanta police

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Apologies. I read your post wrongly.

No worries.
I'm just tired of the "What we need to do."
It's what THEY need to do from this point on.
We've got pride, dignity, we're men. We deserve equal treatment. We've done the talk and explained everything that we should do to stay safe from people who work for the government.
THEY need to change now. THEY need to stop fucking doing what they been doing.
I'm just past tired of it man.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
So him shooting a taser at them while he was running away put the officers lives in danger?

Interesting...

It's gonna be used as a reason to justify it. To a jury of white folk which we know its gonna be.... He'll probably walk free. Especial since they charged the cop with felony murder.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
It's gonna be used as a reason to justify it. To a jury of white folk which we know its gonna be.... He'll probably walk free. Especial since they charged the cop with felony murder.

They already said the officers knew the taser had been fired twice so he literally couldn't shoot it at them and they knew it.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Yea but you know how those white jurors are.

I do.
I hope they are smart enough to not have anyone affiliated with the justice system in any way on the jury. That means no cops in the immediate family and no lawyers in the immediate family.
A broad who's husband was a lawyer convinced all of them not to convict zimmerman because her husband said some shit

people are stupid and listen to perceived authority

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea but you know how those white jurors are.

Welp the United Stated might need to borrow North Korea’s army too because lots of shit will be burnt down

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
I do.
I hope they are smart enough to not have anyone affiliated with the justice system in any way on the jury. That means no cops in the immediate family and no lawyers in the immediate family.
A broad who's husband was a lawyer convinced all of them not to convict zimmerman because her husband said some shit

people are stupid and listen to perceived authority

That jury's decision should've been thrown out and a whole new jury should've been brought in.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Welp the United Stated might need to borrow North Korea’s army too because lots of shit will be burnt down

Just ordered 6 cases of these.

0928_WVriots.jpg

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor

Yeah I've seen all over the news and social media they aren't using the word "taser" they're saying "weapon". Someone in here even posted some article that said in Georgia a taser is considered a "fire arm"

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
The body cam footage that was edited "for time" conveniently left out the part where he kicked him, stood over him, and said got em. :hmm:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Van had an interview on CNN. He was on probation.

I understand why he ran, he was worried about losing everything and going back to jail.

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
OG Investor

A “higher than usual” number of Atlanta police officers failed to show up for work Wednesday night, hours after the Fulton County District Attorney announced criminal charges for two accused in the death of Rayshard Brooks.

“The department is experiencing a higher than usual number of call outs with the incoming shift,” Atlanta police posted on social media. “We have enough resources to maintain operations and remain able to respond to incidents.”

On Wednesday, DA Paul Howard announced charges for the two officers. One of the two, Garrett Rolfe, was fired from the department and Devin Brosnan has been placed on administrative duty.

Neither Atlanta police nor a local union representative confirmed the number of officers involved.

Vince Champion, Southeast regional director for the International Brotherhood of Police Officers, told the AJC he could not confirm which police zones were affected.

“There are officers walking off," Champion said Wednesday evening. "There are officers saying they are not going to leave the precinct unless to help another officer. Some are walking off and sitting in their personal vehicles."

Champion said he has been told APD was attempting to get back-up support from adjacent law enforcement agencies. But he said some agencies declined to help.

“Why would you put your officer in Fulton County and take the chance of this happening?” Champion said. "You have an officer who just heard what Paul Howard said, saying he’s going to be in prison for the rest of his life or put to death, and now he’s got to surrender."

In an interview Wednesday night on CNN, Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms said morale among officers is down with the city’s police department.

“Across the country, morale is down with police departments, and I think ours is down tenfold,” she said.

Keyz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck them coward police. This is why I believe there aren't just a few bad apples on the force. Anyone with common sense knows that shooting was uncalled for. They just want to be above the law but it's a new day...that shit won't fly.

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I see a lot of 'Training' needed for the police as a response. Both Trump and Biden plan more money and training.

Here in Chicago there is a $95 million Police training center being built (Which they had to close schools for)

Last edited: