RIP: John Amos, ‘Good Times’ and Emmy-nominated ‘Roots’ star, dies at 84, actor's publicist says.

380snubnose

i posts nothing but dimes!!
BGOL Investor
RIP KING .
Grim reaper ain't taking no days off this week ..wtf

John amos- as James on good times u became the father to a whole generation...
Your be missed

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
Hey, on Wikipedia it says this:
Amos died of natural causes in Los Angeles on August 21, 2024, at the age of 84. His death was not announced until October 1, 2024

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
RIP.

And the Orange Moron is still walking and breathing…

I wouldn't lose any sleep if cheeto man kicked the bucket tomorrow, but I want to see the look on his face when he loses this election. He hates admitting to defeat but by a black woman?... I'm going to love this. He's been a loser all of his life but this is going to be his biggest upset yet, for all the world to see. He needs to stay alive at least until I see his face and hear his ranting about he was robbed at the ballot box, lol.

Rest in Peace, John Amos.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I wouldn't lose any sleep if cheeto man kicked the bucket tomorrow, but I want to see the look on his face when he loses this election. He hates admitting to defeat but by a black woman?... I'm going to love this. He's been a loser all of his life but this is going to be his biggest upset yet, for all the world to see. He needs to stay alive at least until I see his face and hear his ranting about he was robbed at the ballot box, lol.

Rest in Peace, John Amos.
Wish that moron the worst after.... he loses...... just imagine Vance as President man..... :smh:

:itsawrap:

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
image.png

"See, they're McDonald's... I'm McDowell's. They got the Golden Arches, mine is the Golden Arcs. They got the Big Mac, I got the Big Mick. We both got two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles and onions, but their buns have sesame seeds. My buns have no seeds."

News of two legends from my favorite movie passing got me in my feelings.

RIP Sir. :(

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Why is this being reported like he died today? I could've sworn I saw this news previously and his death date says August 21, 2024.