The Coon Catalogue

MonkeyBizness

Man of the People
Registered
Stop acting coy,if you step into this thread,read the original posts by the op or on bgol in a semi regular basis you know what the word means.

you pretentious mofos are weird with your platitudes and overall drivel.

Coy? The OP threw out a bunch of people without a commonality between them maybe besides being Toms or displaying Tom-like qualities.

My issue is just because the vocal BGOL majority says something is so doesn't mean they are correct or informed. Might doesn't equate to right. All I am asking for my sake or many on this board's sake is clarity. And this makes me pretentious? Too many on this board allow it to be base instead of engaging in spirited discussion. You can learn something on here if you tried.

prowess

hz_xlnc
Registered
Coy? The OP threw out a bunch of people without a commonality between them maybe besides being Toms or displaying Tom-like qualities.

My issue is just because the vocal BGOL majority says something is so doesn't mean they are correct or informed. Might doesn't equate to right. All I am asking for my sake or many on this board's sake is clarity. And this makes me pretentious? Too many on this board allow it to be base instead of engaging in spirited discussion. You can learn something on here if you tried.

Bruh, there's enough information in the thread that you are distracting from to make an intelligent, logical inference. with your obvious sensitivity to subtleties, how is u missin it?

kindle fire hd - tapatalk

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
who
Creshuna Miles
juror-8.png

what
one of two Black women on a jury which voted 9-3 to convict Dunn, 47, of 3 counts of attempted second degree murder and one count of hurling a deadly missile. A mistrial was declared on the first-degree murder charge in 17-year-old Jordan Davis’ shooting death.
where
Florida
why
saying that the shocking verdict had nothing to do with race

http://www.bgol.us/board/showthread.php?t=782110

GUyCmtf.jpg

Last edited:

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
who
Kobe Bean Bryant
Kobe-Bryant-490.jpg

what
Future HOF Basketball Player
where
In an inteview with the New Yorker magazine
why
I won’t react to something just because I’m supposed to, because I’m an African-American,” he said. “That argument doesn’t make any sense to me. So we want to advance as a society and a culture, but, say, if something happens to an African-American we immediately come to his defense? Yet you want to talk about how far we’ve progressed as a society? Well, we’ve progressed as a society, then don’t jump to somebody’s defense just because they’re African-American. You sit and you listen to the facts just like you would in any other situation, right? So I won’t assert myself.”

http://www.bgol.us/board/showthread.php?t=787426
http://colorlines.com/archives/2014...y_the_miami_heats_trayvon_martin_protest.html
http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2014/03/31/140331fa_fact_mcgrath

KOBE+1.jpg

images

rgjRNiO.jpg

Last edited:

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't think this part about CB34 is bad.

"He also took a shot at the media for giving both black and white racists a “platform to vent their ignorance” in the aftermath of the trial."

They were trying to start a race war with the Zimmerman/Martin trial. It was no longer about the case to some people, all they saw was black and white.

thoughtone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wasn't going to get involved in this thread, but it is hilarious!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/GpjuD5Rwt7U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

thoughtone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/b8292_Eqi94" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ill Paragraph

Lord of the Perfect Black
BGOL Investor
who
Creshuna Miles
juror-8.png

what
one of two Black women on a jury which voted 9-3 to convict Dunn, 47, of 3 counts of attempted second degree murder and one count of hurling a deadly missile. A mistrial was declared on the first-degree murder charge in 17-year-old Jordan Davis’ shooting death.
where
Florida
why
saying that the shocking verdict had nothing to do with race

http://www.bgol.us/board/showthread.php?t=782110

tumblr_inline_n1fsurdrrw1s3h5kf.gif

Genocide

Support BGOL
Registered
I love this. A reference guide of fuck niggas.:lol:

Please don't forget Uncle Ruckus (Pastor Manning)

ATLAH-Manning-Arpaio.jpg

Last Dayz

Soul Thief
Certified Pussy Poster
please explain fam
:confused:

50cent:
Well the whole situation with him simpin for Chelsea Handler and her shitting on him and also claiming she called somethin in the area of a ni**ger and sayin he doesn't deserve to be with her and him not defending himself qualifies him as a coon IMO.

Jigga:
Maybe went too far with him but that whole Barney's shit was suspect.

Nas:
The Gwyneth Paltrow thing with her twitting ''Real Niggaz in Paris'' while on stage with Jay and Kanye and Nas saying she gets a pass for sayin the shit, i hate to say it because he's one of my favorite rappers and i consider him the GOAT but that was some coon shit.

Sampson

Rising Star
Registered
I have to agree with the above post, especially Nas. When he said that shit I was genuinely disappointed. Still my #1 rapper but a coon nonetheless.