TRUMP TO RELEASE UKRAINE CALL TRANSCRIPT TOMORROW Whistleblower complaint TODAY

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Released transcript reveals Trump repeatedly pushed Ukraine to investigate Biden

trump-sweat-2.jpg

The newly released transcript of President Donald Trump’s conversation with Ukraine’s president shows that the president repeatedly pushed the Ukrainian government to investigate potential 2020 rival Joe Biden.

TRANSCRIPT IN LINK HERE

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/09/re...peatedly-pushed-ukraine-to-investigate-biden/

The whistleblower has the real transcripts so with him testifying the White House did not have a choice but to put out the full transcript that’s my theory

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
Trump is not getting impeached. I don’t know why everybody is going crazy. Senate GOP is not going to do shit!

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
What happened to he told them to make something up?
Just use common sense. Dems had no idea what happened. That's why they need the testimony and call. As I predicted, the narrative already being set for a bias whistleblower.

Dems have to make a hard choice on Biden going under the bus if they don't have Trump talking 2020. Dems need to kill Trump's out of "biden did the shit too'. It's that simple.

Damn this shit with Trump easy to call. Don't see how dems stay fucking up. :smh:

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Just use common sense. Dems had no idea what happened. That's why they need the testimony and call. As I predicted, the narrative already being set for a bias whistleblower.

Dems have to make a hard choice on Biden going under the bus if they don't have Trump talking 2020. Dems need to kill Trump's out of "biden did the shit too'. It's that simple.

Damn this shit with Trump easy to call. Don't see how dems stay fucking up. :smh:
Look above your post

eatcake

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wow that was a cordial convo with both presidents
...once again the dems failed big time.....3 years of this bullshyt for what....a whole lotta nothing
...some more Rachel Meadows shyt

Money Machine

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
...once again the dems failed big time.....3 years of this bullshyt for what....a whole lotta nothing

I usually dont comment. Was the phone call cordial? Yes. What the fuck is the relevance in that? Sugardaddy trump was not only dangling funds, but stepped over the line when he incorporated personal gain, with national security. All, i repeat all government employees , even the gs-1’s are subject to this government statue:
https://www.justice.gov/jmd/misuse-position-and-government-resources

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I usually dont comment. Was the phone call cordial? Yes. What the fuck is the relevance in that? Sugardaddy trump was not only dangling funds, but stepped over the line when he incorporated personal gain, with national security. All, i repeat all government employees , even the gs-1’s are subject to this government statue:
https://www.justice.gov/jmd/misuse-position-and-government-resources

very very interesting post you posted there bruh.....
MISUSE OF POSITION
An employee may not use his public office for his own private gain or for that of persons or organizations with which he is associated personally. An employee's position or title should not be used to coerce; to endorse any product, service or enterprise; or to give the appearance of governmental sanction. An employee may use his official title and stationery only in response to a request for a reference or recommendation for someone he has dealt with in Federal employment or someone he is recommending for Federal employment.

5 C.F.R. § 2635.702 (see Subpart G - Misuse of Position; Use of Public Office for

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

So if you're cordial while committing extortion it doesn't count?

By that logic if a man calls a woman honey, baby, darling and sweetie while forcing her to fuck it doesn't count as rape.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Look above your post
That shit ain't going to matter nearly as much as the PERCEIVED Biden double-standard. Democrats going to go through all this to only die on the 'but THAT bullshit was different' hill. Dems acting like Trumps fuckery happened in a vacuum.

And I been right on all this shit from :eek: Russia to Brett to the shit in between.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
That shit ain't going to matter nearly as much as the PERCEIVED Biden double-standard. Democrats going to go through all this to only die on the 'but THAT bullshit was different' hill. Dems acting like Trumps fuckery happened in a vacuum.

And I been right on all this shit from :eek: Russia to Brett to the shit in between.
You sound like you are defending this crazy fool

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
300px-Stylized_eye.svg.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_surveillance_disclosures_(2013–present)

This has been an accepted practice of sharing information between government for years which Congress has not imposed any restrictions. The government can accept information from foreign government about you, which would be illegal if undertaken without approval from a FISA court. Why not politicians facing the same system imposed on us? They still have not proven whether President Trump had received any information, just that he asked. This could be a political ploy to bring to light Biden blocking investigations into corruption regarding his son.

By making payments to his Biden's son, did Ukraine receive some type of favorable deal?

Kwame Killpatrick employed a similar scheme when he was mayor of Detroit. By entering into consulting contracts with his father, a company would magically win business with the city. By going international, was Biden trying this same scheme? I pretty sure it happens all the time, you just can't overtly express that actions taken by the government are contingent upon enriching the children of a high level government official.

kwame-and-trumpy-36149.jpg

My interest is the President Obama racial cover scheme that may have been used on me which has now shifted to the legislature, he attacked President Obama directly with criminal allegations and gets a special prosecutor sic on him. Now he going after the people surrounding President Obama, showing their law breaking and criminal intent such as James Comey and is now facing a impeachment inquiry.

ron-say-what.gif

So this dude says... "We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically to by more Javelins for Defense purposes" and in the very next sentence dude says... I would like you to do us a favor though... and directly asked the President of the Ukraine to speak to the President's Personal Lawyer about an issue involving the Son of a Political Opponent." I repeat... Dude asked the President of Ukraine to work with the Attorney General of the United States and the President's Personal lawyer (Giuliani).

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
ron-say-what.gif

So this dude says... "We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically to by more Javelins for Defense purposes" and in the very next sentence dude says... I would like you to do us a favor though... and directly asked the President of the Ukraine to speak to the President's Personal Lawyer about an issue involving the Son of a Political Opponent." I repeat... Dude asked the President of Ukraine to work with the Attorney General of the United States and the President's Personal lawyer (Giuliani).

Brother do you see who you're quoting?