Turkey Leg Hut is being sued by US Foods Inc. for $1.3 million

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
She telling her version of events. As society and this board often proves, they get the immediate benefit of the doubt. I'm on the side of believing evidence, not words.. regardless of what gender the info comes from.
My issue is why are you running to the internet? You still own half the business right? Why damage your own shit by being public about the issues with your husband?
Divorce quietly. Keep your business intact.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She telling her version of events. As society and this board often proves, they get the immediate benefit of the doubt. I'm on the side of believing evidence, not words.. regardless of what gender the info comes from.
Everyone tells their story to gain sympathy or praise. I'm sure dude's story will make him deserving of sympathy. You'll never get the truth unless they had cameras on them 24 hours a day

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My issue is why are you running to the internet? You still own half the business right? Why damage your own shit by being public about the issues with your husband?
You know these modern women love the clout. I called my buddy earlier and told him I expected some other news to come out about them. Another popular Houston restaurant couple got hit with federal charges. I wouldn't be surprised if Turkey Leg hut caught some fraud charges. He been locked up before.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I saw a video of him and didn't know it was him and he was checking up on his cars being worked on...

I see he likes red so is he the suge knight of houston? or trying to be.

Be easy out there.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
what-intense.gif

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
What was the first???

[Verse 1: Nipsey Hussle]
Late night niggas at the Shell deep
Bird out, gang signs to the pale beast
Big guns, long clips and they well greased
Black woman on my 20 dollar bill crease
Head shot, man down in the Ville, sheesh
Enemies, M.C.'s, they get swiss cheesed
Double back, 10 minutes made a big scene
Bullets start flying by a nigga, that's a sick breeze
While I'm here, take a pic please
You know legends die young, rest in peace Prince and Pimp C
From the block to the big leagues, self-made millionaire, white America ain't pimp me
Don't tell me that it's skin deep
Don't tell me that I'm tripping
Only listening to my instincts
Step back for the increase
Hussle ain't got it mapped out? Don't offend me

[Verse 2: G Perico]
Yeah, look
Late night, niggas out on 108th deep
Choppers out 'case a nigga tryna come creep
Bitch tripping cause I'm always in the street
Bag of money in a Beemer on the back seat
Bitch, you getting paid or you playing?
Broke ass niggas always running round hating
See an unknown face, where you from? Is you banging?
Heard your name before
You that nigga making statements, uh
So Way Out got…
Gang of niggas in the cut pointing red dots
Lil' skinny ass nigga calling all shots
They send the snitches tryna get a nigga knocked off, ah
Fuck all cops, to a million dollar spot when I slide off
Chunk the deuce in the G when I ride off
All luxury shit for a young boss

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
She trying to get off Scott Free and leave his dumb ass holding the bill. Hoes ain't shit bruh! I beg she balling now laughing at the dude. Still, he the dumbass acting out on camera. All them damn cars is worth the long money? Make it make sense to me man. :smh:

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I saw a video of him and didn't know it was him and he was checking up on his cars being worked on...

I see he likes red so is he the suge knight of houston? or trying to be.

Be easy out there.
The only reason I could think he likes red is because the high school he went to had red as one of its school colors. At his age gangs weren't a thing in Houston.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
The only reason I could think he likes red is because the high school he went to had red as one of its school colors. At his age gangs weren't a thing in Houston.
How old is buddy?
Gangs wasn't a thing here but if he's around my age (43) that north side vs south side beef was REAL and them south side cats was red...

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How old is buddy?
Gangs wasn't a thing here but if he's around my age (43) that north side vs south side beef was REAL and them south side cats was red...
I went to the same high school as him but don't know him. He has to be in the 41-43 ish age range. Back then gangs weren't a thing. The North side vs South Side thing was a a street thing. Everybody not from the hood or into street shit. The first time I'd ever heard of gangs was that 59 bounty hunter stuff and I might of been 18 plus at the time.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You talking like grown ass rappers aint out here flagging AFTER they get on
You have a point but I've never heard anyone say he is gang affiliated. I know someone who is close to me that works around there. He hasn't said anything but I'm gonna reach out and ask him.

spider705

BGOL Investor
I went to the same high school as him but don't know him. He has to be in the 41-43 ish age range. Back then gangs weren't a thing. The North side vs South Side thing was a a street thing. Everybody not from the hood or into street shit. The first time I'd ever heard of gangs was that 59 bounty hunter stuff and I might of been 18 plus at the time.
Again I agree with the no gang shit but it didn't stop red/blue being a thing that was somewhat exclusive to those sides of town... same with the afro and braids vs ball fades...

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How old is buddy?

The only ones I knew back in the gap who claimed some gang shit was them niccas out of Hershcelwood who were doing some crip shit.

When Stick-1 brung Keke to the dead end they was looking crazy because of the crip persona that Herschelwood had going on.

the13thround

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You have a point but I've never heard anyone say he is gang affiliated. I know someone who is close to me that works around there. He hasn't said anything but I'm gonna reach out and ask him.
I have a close friend that’s HPD. He basically said he’s the Bumby Johnson of Houston. Really bad person but has friends in high places. Knows how to make things disappear with money. He said he’s basically untouchable because everyone is on the payroll.

spider705

BGOL Investor
My guy has been on the force for 18 years. I don’t see any reason for him to make something like that up. IJS
I can see it... simply because I have very close friends that came up off his lack of business acumen to the tune of 6 figures...

Buddy hired them for some work and flaked out on the work so they kept the deposit. It was a 6 figure contract and they put a huge deposit requirement on him because they knew he was shady and had a reputation.

They've taken his money and flipped it into multiple other businesses and quit their 9 to 5 jobs