UFC 225: Whittaker vs. Romero 2 - Sat. June 9th, 2018

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
That's some "How you get fired on your day off shit?"
Just watched the fight. Dude should be ashamed of himself. However I did enjoy the fight because it showed the difference and just how HARD it is to fight.

CM started out with some poise, and was doing the right things for about 2 minutes. Then when fatigue set in and he started getting some opposition , he started fighting like most people do. Wild and out of control. He was trying to punch from the bottom and other things that shows he doesn't seem to have much natural athletic ability or fight sense, which most of us don't. This is why any of us would get out asses dudsted by these fighters. He couldn't think to use his legs to push Jackson away or anything when he was on the bottom. There's a lot of stuff these fighters are doing on the ground that looks second nature when watching but is really tough to do.

Another issue I see with Punk is that he got into this learning MMA and not a particular art, and that's just too much stuff to think about. Jackson was much better than him on the feet and you can tell he's trained a lot longer in that, plus he's just better. Punk was trying to focus on takedowns, which says a lot about his high school level wrestling , but he also to string things together that ended up with him just confused. I don't train any arts but I can see how that can take a long time and many amateur fights, plus actual wrestling or BJJ competitions in order to really do this stuff in real time. He tried to throw up a triangle but that just wasn't working in real life lol.

Everyone keeps saying Punk is "brave for trying" but if he was truly interested in learning the art for the arts sake and not just his list for the spotlight, he would get into some amateur competitions in several different disciplines leave the UFC alone. We paid you twice, now get real and cut it out.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Welp.... Greg Hardy will be in the UFC from what I can see. He KO'ed his opponent on The Contender Series. Uncle Dana will put him on Fight Pass. He is a ticket draw. Dude has serious KO power.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Welp.... Greg Hardy will be in the UFC from what I can see. He KO'ed his opponent on The Contender Series. Uncle Dana will put him on Fight Pass. He is a ticket draw. Dude has serious KO power.

CONFIRMED: Hardy is getting a contract to fight in the UFC.

Last edited:

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Cartoon shit
:lol:
ufc_jb_20180612_3162.jpg

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cartoon shit
:lol:
ufc_jb_20180612_3162.jpg

Hardy gave dude a 2 piece w/ a biscuit. He has great killer instinct and serious punching power, but it takes a lot more than that to deal with the killers that have been doing this for 10 to 15 years.
Uncle Dana will use him like he did CM Chump and make a few dollars off him and use him up until he gets starched by a more experience heavyweight.