Liam Neeson details his search to find random BlackMen to kill t after hearing of a relative's rape.

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Not disregarding some of what you posted.

But will have to disagree with you about February.
HollyWood for the last few years has discounted that old box office trope for the last few years by releasing Blockbusters year round. And "BLACK PANTHER" proved that there's money to be made. No matter what time of year.

I know about February recently but chose not to include Black Panther because it's BLACK PANTHER!!! I'll even include one more that was a culture phenomenon alot of people forget came out in Feburary....Get Out

But who was going to see that movie 3 or 4 times? Black folks.

You can't compare this year's version of Taken to any of those box office Juggernauts

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I know about February recently but chose not to include Black Panther because it's BLACK PANTHER!!! I'll even include one more that was a culture phenomenon alot of people forget came out in Feburary....Get Out

But who was going to see that movie 3 or 4 times? Black folks.

You can't compare this year's version of Taken to any of those box office Juggernauts

Hell.
I know a few of my White Comic Book friends who have seen "BP" more time than I have. And I only seen it three times (IMAX, Dolby Cinema, RPX). One of them had to go multiple times because his son was enamored with it. Found a shirt for little man and mask to wear to the showings.

I wasn't making any comparison. I was just stating that so-called "Dead Movie Months" are no longer taken for granted.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Smh more coonery

i get what he was trying to say but he should have shit on liam too. basically barnes is saying this what you cacs do but him defending liam was a no no

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The newest appointed captain of the Coon Squad ...

6fvfz9gxnae21.gif

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
https://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/...alled-off-after-black-b-remarks-a4058511.html

Liam Neeson premiere cancelled: New York premiere of new film Cold Pursuit called off after 'black b******' remarks
The New York premiere of Liam Neeson's new film has been cancelled at the last minute after he admitted he once sought to "kill" a "black b******" as revenge for a friend's rape.

The premiere was abruptly cancelled amid a fallout from the actor's comments about decades-old thoughts he had about killing a black person.

Organisers of the New York premiere of Cold Pursuit informed reporters of the cancellation on Tuesday afternoon, a couple hours before it was supposed to start.

The cancellation comes hours after Neeson appeared on Good Morning America to address his comments, telling interviewer Robin Roberts that he is not a racist.

He was quoted in an interview by the Independent on Monday describing his violent thoughts about killing a black person nearly 40 years ago after learning that someone close to him had been raped.

The actor told Roberts discussion about these things is needed because bigotry and racism exist.